UAB “Virmebas“ is a company operating in Lithuania for more than 10 years. The company is engaged in wholesale of polymer raw materials. We work with the best, market-recognized suppliers of raw materials from the EU, Ukraine, Azerbaijan and the Far East. Thanks to a long-standing experience and reliable suppliers, we are able to offer top-quality products to both Lithuanian and foreign customers.
We sell polymer raw materials, including the following main materials:
- PE – polyethylene for various purposes (LDPE, MDPE, HDPE, LLDPE);
- PS – general purpose and shock-resistant polystyrene (GPPS, HIPS);
- PP – homopolymer, copolymer, and random copolymer (PP-H, PP-C, PP-R).
Our company employs professional and qualified specialists able to ensure execution of every order in a quality way and on timely basis. We create conditions for continuous improvement for our employees and encourage them to work as guided by the following values:
- Quality products for every customer
- Timely execution of orders is a key to recommendations
- Each customer must be shown respect and special attention
- Mutual understanding between partners guarantees a successful way to cooperation
- Optimal ratio between quality and price ensures competitive advantage.
Continuous improvement and development represent a corporate strategy of UAB “Virmebas“. We are appreciated by our suppliers of raw materials and purchasers as reliable and responsible partners. Therefore, we do our best to preserve our good reputation by posing higher and higher requirements for ourselves on continuous basis and seeking to achieve even better results. We purposefully strive to establish ourselves in the market as a leader of trade in polymeric raw materials in the region through hard and effective work, constant search for new cooperation opportunities and by offering the best ratio between quality and price.
The team of UAB “Virmebas“